Monday, August 23, 2010

Previously i mentioned that i chilled out at Canopy @ Bishan park.
It's a very nice place and the place is very cooling.
Caught a movie afterthat, LOVE IN DISGUISE. Boring plus damn dramatic.
And so, i recieved my first birthday present, an early one. HEHE.
Lovely :) and i love it.

Recently Vincci tagged a few photos of us in fb.
I doubt that i have the ability to draw like what i drew last time, and this piece of canvas took me a year to complete, and it's way bigger that all my other classmate's because my art teacher made mistake.

OH! and graduation :)
Anyway i'm damn proud to have this 2 photos post on my blog, SPAIN basketball players.
With me! all look so tall and i'm so fucking tiny :\
handsome right, envy me please. The ones in black hair damn cute i swear.
alright, rushing through my case study and i'm mugging.
oh well oh well, another 3 more hours to my BIG 2. ARGH! I'M OLD ALREADY!
Photobucket