Monday, August 16, 2010

I don't have this kind of friend

Seriously when I come to think about this issue, I'm very angry and disappointed. Don't know whether am I the one being stupid. When she needed money, I lend her. When she needed someone by her side because she is gonna break up with her boyfriend, and despite that I have class early in the morning the next day, I'm still there with her, drinking with her. When she needed to use my name for certain reason, I'm ok with it. Because I thought it will be double standard, that when I needed her, she will be there regardless of anything. But now it seems that I'm wrong, she have her new friend, she have a new guy by her side, but she have forgotten someone who needed her. Her new guy is much more important now. Til that she will stick to him even though I'm in trouble, when I needed her by my side. You call this friend? I don't know. Fuck


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Photobucket